Robbery investigation leads to sexual assault charges

CLARION – Two men and one woman have been charged in connection with an alleged robbery of a 68-year-old Clarion man at 9:30 p.m. March 23 in Clarion.

According to court documents, the alleged victim was walking home and was attacked by an adult male, later identified as David LuRue Davis, 19, of Clarion.

After holding the victim down for a few minutes, he was let go and Davis allegedly ran from the scene.

The victim told police he continued toward his house and along Merle Road, was attacked again from behind and put into a choke hold.

The victim told police there were two white males, Davis, a known but unidentified 17-year-old, and a black male, later identified in court documents as Sameer Rasheed Faulk, 21, of Clarion.

Faulk allegedly was yelling to take the victim’s money and the victim said he reached in his pocket and gave the alleged attackers two $10 bills.

The victim told police after the alleged attackers took the money, a car was coming down the alley and the suspects ran from the scene.

Court documents state the victim was injured, with an abrasion on the right side of his face and his glasses were broken.

The victim told Clarion Borough Police the incidents most likely occurred because of his involvement with Stephanie Ann Andreas, 35, of Clarion, and she might know more information.

Clarion Borough police officers William H. Peck IV and Neil Kemmer went to the home of Andreas.

Upon arrival, Andreas allegedly stated Faulk, Davis and the 17-year-old male left her house at 9 p.m. and she suspected the three men were going to look for the victim but she was not certain.

The three suspects returned to Andreas’ house an hour later and allegedly told her what they had done and showed her the $20.

Peck and Kemmer left the residence to apprehend Davis at his home. Davis was taken into custody for alleged robbery.

Court documents state Peck went to the residence of Faulk with state police troopers. Faulk was not home but police obtained information that Faulk was out walking around.

The state troopers and Peck went back to the home of Andreas, who came out on the porch and appeared scared.

She told the police Faulk was inside with her children and threatened her if she said anything.

Police proceeded into the house and took Faulk into custody without incident.

The 17-year-old male, who was also inside, allegedly admitted that he did strike the victim first near the fire hall.

Both Faulk and the 17-year-old were taken into custody for robbery.

Faulk allegedly admitted his involvement which included taking the money from the victim.

Police interviewed a 15-year-old male who was at the house who allegedly said a couple days prior to March 23, the victim was at Andreas’ residence.

The 15-year-old male allegedly said Andreas “was talking about this guy who would not leave her alone.”

The 15-year-old allegedly said the victim was at Andreas’ residence on March 23 and when he left, Andreas told the 15-year-old, the 17-year-old, Faulk and Davis she would make sure he left her alone and she wanted them to hurt the victim.

She allegedly then directed them as to where they could find the victim which led to his attack.

Andreas is charged with robbery, a second-degree felony; simple assault, a second-degree misdemeanor; theft, a third-degree misdemeanor; and two counts of corruption of minors, a first-degree misdemeanor.

Faulk and Davis are each charged with robbery as a first-degree felony; robbery as a second-degree felony; and robbery as a third-degree felony; conspiracy to commit robbery, a second-degree felony; simple assault and conspiracy to commit simple assault, both second-degree misdemeanors; theft and conspiracy to commit theft, both third-degree misdemeanors; and corruption of minors, a third-degree misdemeanor.

Each defendant was arraigned and placed in the Clarion County jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail.

Andreas faces sexual assault charge

During the course of the robbery investigation, the 15-year-old male allegedly told police Andreas had performed a sexual act on him.

The boy allegedly told police on March 20, while he was at Andreas’ house, she kept giving him “that look.”

The boy allegedly said he went into the kitchen to get a drink and Andreas followed him.

The boy allegedly told police of how Andreas made lewd gestures before performing a sexual act.

The minor went into the bathroom where his brother walked past and he told him what happened.

When police confronted Andreas about the allegations, she first denied of having any sexual contact with the victim.

Andreas allegedly then admitted to engaging in a sexual act but described it as “forced” by the male. Andreas later allegedly admitted it was a mutual agreement between her and the minor.

Andreas said she believed that the victim was 16 years old.

In that case, Andreas is charged with statutory sexual assault and indecent deviate sexual intercourse with a person less than 16 years old, both first-degree felonies; and indecent assault on a person less than 16 years old, a second-degree misdemeanor.

Andreas’ bail in the second case is set at $50,000.